My student teaching is going really good these days! I am in Kindergarten and I love it and there is never a dull moment. The whole grade level has convinced the students that while they are at special areas a Leprechaun has broken into the room and messed it up. It is so funny because they believe it! They wrote him mean messages yesterday and since he came again today they asked him nicely to leave them alone. Hopefully he does not return tomorrow!
Some wedding news... Bridesmaid dresses and suits came in! Yea!



Layla is already 3 months old!!! She is so healthy now and is growing up so fast!





I don't plan on doing much over spring break... which I am really happy about! I am getting my hair highlighted for the first time in forever!! I cannot wait to have blonde blonde hair again!! We are also going house hunting with our realtor this weekend, AGAIN... So, pray that we find the perfect house for us! I really would like that to be off my long list of things to do!!


No comments:
Post a Comment