Erin's Bridal Shower
This was Erin's "Denton" shower that Dru, Bonnie and I threw for her. Bonnie made the food and it was really good!
Fiesta Math Night
We had four of these nights where we played math games with some of our students. These are two of my friends, Lisa and Chelsey.
Subbing - The first time ever
I was really nervous, but it was really not that bad at all.
Making Erin's Bridesmaid Dresses
I was really pleased at how the dresses turned out! And even though some thought I was a little crazy for agreeing to make bridesmaids dresses, I was happy to do it for my future sister/great friend, Erin Marie!!

Erin's Bachelorette Party
This was the lingerie part of the evening... I gave her little girl underwear as a joke.
Pumpkin Carvin'
I forgot to take pictures of our pumpkins, but we had a great time!
November
Aaron & Erin's Wedding

Dru's Baby Shower
Dru's baby shower was a big success. Dru was blessed with so many wonderful gifts from friends and family. This just shows how much she means to a lot of people.
Student Intern Party
So all of the people in my class (for student teaching) got together for a party. The theme was Tacky Teachers and Students. My friend Lisa and I dressed alike as students. We all had a really great time!!

Thanksgiving
For Thanksgiving all of Micah's family came over to his parents house for lunch and the Cowboy's game.
Fun times & Great food!!
Making Baby Layla Stuff
During Thanksgiving break I decided I needed a project. So I got this bassinet at a resale shop for $5!! I transformed it into something fit for a princess (or at least a pretty piece of furniture for Layla's dolls). I also made her a small quilt and a baby sling like this => Hotslings
It was still not quite finished here...
Dallas Christian Playoff Game
My alma mater, Dallas Christian, has made it to the state championship!! Micah and I went to the game for some great high school football and a chance to see my brother, Wade. This was the semi-final game against Liberty, and I have to say, even though I have been out of high school for 5 years, it sure felt good to beat Liberty!! Go Chargers!!
Coming in December
Layla Blair Wimberley - December 4th via C-section

Final Exams
Christmas!
and some REST....


Yeah! I was so happy for a blog update!! :) So one of my best friends makes slings and diaper holders, however after seeing your amazing work I might commission you to make something else baby related. I'm SO impressed with your sewing skills, I'm sad I've never had the patience to sit down and learn to sew!
ReplyDelete