Ellia June Wimberley you turn ONE today!!!
Which means I will take the final block picture of your first year. I love looking at these pictures to see how much you have grown and changed. You are a beautiful little girl and have developed quite the personality. Gone are the days you cry and cry and cry! You love to laugh and scrunch up your little nose. You love to play and even are content to play by yourself. You have experienced so much in your first year and I cannot wait to see what this next year brings. I know every mom thinks this, but I really do think you are advanced for your age. You sat up at 5 months, crawling at 8 months and walking at 11 months, you truly amaze me daily. Your Dada and I pray with you before bedtime thanking Him for your health, to keep you safe and for your salvation. We plead with Him that you will know Him and love Him at a young age. I cannot wait to see what a little lady you will soon become, but I will try not to wish the days away, instead cherish every second I have with you.
I am so blessed to be your Mama, I love you Ellie Girl!



No comments:
Post a Comment