Thursday, November 18, 2010

Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup

Tonight Micah was feeling sickly and asked for chicken noodle soup.  I was going to heat him up a can but he really wanted homemade, and with the pathetic look he gave me I couldn't say no.  I searched the pantry and luckily we had all of the ingredients.  So here is what I came up with!!  And I have to say it was really good :-D


3 Whole Carrots peeled and sliced
2 Celery Stalks sliced
1/2 Cup Diced Onion
1 Chicken Breast cubed or pulled
2-3 Cups of Egg Noodles
1 16 oz. box of Chicken Broth
1 Can of Cream of Chicken Soup
3 Cans of Water

Boil chicken breast in chicken broth, then cube or pull apart (set aside).  Boil vegetables until carrots are soft. Add cream of chicken soup and three cans of water.  Add egg noodles and chicken and boil about 10 minutes to cook the noodles.  Season with salt and pepper to taste.

1 comment:

  1. hey! i read your blog :) sounds delicious! love you, friend!

    ReplyDelete