Well that is all the house pictures for now. I hope to post Canada pictures someday... I will leave you with a couple of pictures from Micah's friend's wedding. We went out on a catamaran/sailboat and they got married out on the lake, it was really beautiful.
Monday, July 13, 2009
Around the House and on the Lake
Well, Micah still hasn't given me the pictures from Canada... Soooo... I thought I would post some pictures of things we are doing around the house.
This is the front of our house. We replaced the front porch light and installed two inch blinds.
Here's a close up of the new light. Funny story about this light. Micah was the "holder" and I was the "wire connector" and when we were taking down the old light Micah says, "There's a snake in there behind the light." I say, "Whatever." (because if you know Micah, you know he loves the jokes) So, then he said that there really was a snake and I screamed and fell over the flower pot and almost busted on the sidewalk. Well, once I got back up we decided we had to get the snake out and we kept taking the old light down. There wasn't a snake, but 10-12 little lizard gecko creatures!!! Ahhh!! They just kept coming out of the light box, it was disgusting!!
Here's our front sidewalk. Tuesdays are trash days and it seems like every week we have a pile about this size. I kinda feel bad for our garbage men...
Front door. New light and flowers I fell over.
New entertainment unit. We got a great deal on this at The Dump (it's a furniture store that sells really nice overstocked items.)
Secret pull out cabinets that hold our dvd's.
Side view. The tv is just flat mounted, I thought this was cool...
Here's our bedroom. New furniture, also from The Dump (I hate that name...) We also got new lamps at Homegoods and an extra night stand for my side at Hobby Lobby. Our bedding came from Target.
I really try to make the bed everyday... Harder than it sounds...
I love the sheets. There made of bamboo and are really soft! Also from Target.
Here's our breakfast table.
It came in about 5 different boxes and took awhile to put together.
The light fixture won't be staying much longer!! It's country blue and will find the same new home as the golden yellow oven... the garbage...
This is the room we like to call The Craffice. You don't know what a craffice is?? Well it is our craft room/office. This weekend we painted and started putting up beadboard and moldings. Micah is learning to be pretty handy!
Pretty new green paint and beadboard. I love it!!
Well that is all the house pictures for now. I hope to post Canada pictures someday... I will leave you with a couple of pictures from Micah's friend's wedding. We went out on a catamaran/sailboat and they got married out on the lake, it was really beautiful.


Well that is all the house pictures for now. I hope to post Canada pictures someday... I will leave you with a couple of pictures from Micah's friend's wedding. We went out on a catamaran/sailboat and they got married out on the lake, it was really beautiful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment