Monday, January 19, 2009

The Day I got Flowers at School and I Wasn't Even There

























Last Wednesday Micah and I celebrated four years of being together. I can't believe it has been four years, I really can't remember life without him. So, on Wednesday instead of going to the elementary school, I had meetings all day at UNT. I thought I had told Micah this but apparently the message did not get across. I got a call as I was walking to class and Micah asked me where I was. When I told him I was at UNT I could tell he was a little disappointed and he told me I was getting flowers at school. I was really excited about getting flowers!! But sad that I wouldn't get to see them until the next day. He also told me he had picked out flowers that reminded him of the ones we had chosen for our wedding. Micah is the most thoughtful person I know, he always knows what will cheer me up or the perfect gift for a special occasion. I love you Micah, here's to an awesome four years!!


This is my desk at the elementary school.
It's little and cute :) see my flowers?

Here they are close up. So beautiful!!

I think these will make beautiful wedding flowers!!!
Thanks Micah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment