On Tuesday night I was honored to take over the night duties for the newest little Wimberley. Bonnie and I knew Dru needed to get some good rest due to the fact that she hasn't in a very long time and it had caught up to her. So we headed over Tuesday evening and sent Dru to bed. I was working on school stuff until midnight and decided I would just stay up until 2 when Layla was supposed to eat again. I mean Isaac and Dru have HD, what was I supposed to do?? Bonnie however went right to sleep. 2 o'clock rolls around and I have to say this was the only time that night that I was truly coherent. I just want to say that being a new mom has to be one of the toughest jobs around. You think, baby only needs to eat twice during the night, no big deal. Well it's really hard to go back to sleep after that and you end up getting very little sleep. I am not complaining by any means, I had nothing to do but sleep the next day. I just want to give credit to all the new moms out there and also to the ones who have made it to sleeping through the night. You are awesome!! And thanks to Bonnie who coached me through the first night I have spent with a baby.
I love you Layla, you are such a good baby!
Keep it up Dru!!
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment