We have decided to wait until next summer to get married. This will be the best decision since I have two semesters of student teaching left and I won't have much income during that time. We have already started planning though!! We are looking right now at getting married at the Hickory Street Annex in Dallas. Its a really unique industrial type space downtown that will be very fun to decorate and use for the ceremony and reception. We haven't decided for sure but we both really like it.

Micah and I both are trying to get into better shape before the engagement pictures and then the wedding. So last week Micah spontaneously bought the Wii Fit. I will be honest I have tried about every diet/exercise plan know to man and I have never been motivated to keep with it long enough to see results. HOWEVER, the Wii Fit it so awesome!! We have had it only a week and I have lost like 5 pounds!! I really can't believe it! It is really fun and seems to really be working, just hope I can stick with it!!

Well I guess thats all for now... gotta go to bed!!


No comments:
Post a Comment